We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
The WJ-GXE100 can deliver Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 640 x 480 image size. Excellent image clarity is assured through the use of adaptive interlace / progressive conversion, even with moving subjects, while an advanced long-distance cable degradation compensation system helps to maintain clear pictures at extreme cable lengths.
The built-in Video Motion Detector has 4 programmable detection areas, then transmit data via XML or video stream.
- Full frame H.264 transmission
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion for clear images even with moving subjects
- Open command conversion table for RS485 ensures the control of various manufactore’s PTZ camera
- PoE. The power will be supplied by simply connecting a lan cable
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu
The GXE100 network video encoder provides control and recording features for 1 channel of H.264 video, with a simple browser based GUI for camera control, display mode configuration, setup and alarm functions.
- H.264 and JPEG triple encoding: A total of 3 outputs, comprising of 2 H.264 outputs and 1 JPEG output, can be provided.
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion allows every frame to be clear even when the subject is moving.
- Open command conversion table for RS485 ensures the control of various manufacture’s PTZ camera.
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters embedded in the image
- PoE. The power will be supplied by simply connecting a LAN cable.(IEEE802.3af compliant) 12 V DC power supply* is also available.
- Small size. And can be installed into the outdoor housing with a camera.
- Alarm sources including VMD, Command alarm, and Video loss
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted by over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Onvif compliant model
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.