We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
- High performance digital signal processor
- Superb image quality and cost performance
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology
- Day/Night operation can be selected automatically or manually
- Back Light Compensation (BLC) mode selector
The WV-CP300 Series colour surveillance camera includes a newly developed Digital Signal Processor (DSP), providing improved image quality in a cost-effective unit.
Utilising the revolutionary Adaptive Black Stretch technology, the DSP uses image processing to automatically detect dark areas inside an image, applying the most suitable gamma correction curve for darker areas. This image processing algorithm transforms shadows and dark areas into natural and crisp images in real time like never before.
Horizontal resolution is 650 TV lines in colour mode and due to the new DSP and the introduction of a new circuit, minimum illumination intensity is made possible at 0.08 lux in colour mode using the optional F1.4 lens.
- WV-CP300-G and WV-CP310G needs 220-240V AC
- WV-CP304 and WV-CP314 needs 24V AC or 12V DC
The lens is not included.
- High resolution: 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.008 lx (B/W) at F1.4. IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode. (WV-CP310/WV-CP314)
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (electrical) function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.05 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (WV-CP300/WV-CP304)
- Focus Assist ensures easy installation.
- 16 axis matrix color compensation function enables wider range of natural color adjustment.
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 512x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/100 (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/10,000 sec.
- Digital zoom: Up to 2x
- Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
- Internal / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2)* synchronization
- Over the coaxial cable data communication
- 16 alphanumerics camera title display
- Multi language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese
- Lens Distortion Compensation
- On screen display menu
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.