We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
- Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 160x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- High resolution delivers 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (electrical) function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.05 lx (B/W) at F1.4
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area
- Focus assist ensures easy installation
The Panasonic WV-CP600 is a standout network camera, developed specifically with the full spectrum of demanding security and surveillance applications in mind. With Super Dynamic 6 technology delivering a far wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
Supporting features include: high resolution of 650 lines; Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) to enhance the visibility of dark areas without degrading image quality in bright areas; high sensitivity day/night function allowing for simple optimisation for low-light use; and focus assist for easy installation.
They’re all features that make for standout performance, and can be relied upon in any security or surveillance application, in a wide variety of environments.
- WV-CP600-G and WV-CP620-G needs 220-240V AC
- WV-CP604 and WV-CP624 needs 24V AC or 12V DC
The lens is not included.
- Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 160x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- High resolution: 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.008 lx (B/W) at F1.4. IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode. (WV-CP620/WV-CP624)
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (electrical) function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.05 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (WV-CP600/WV-CP604)
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area.
- Focus Assist ensures easy installation.
- Various adjustment features including ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance) and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
- 16 axis matrix color compensation function enables wider range of natural color adjustment.
- 3-dimensional color conversion function for natural color reproduction even in lower color temperature situation
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 512x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/120 to 1/120,000 sec.
- Digital zoom: Up to 2x
- Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
- Internal synchronization
- Over the coaxial cable data communication
- 16 alphanumerics camera title display
- Multi language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- On screen display menu
- ELC mode for easier lens adjustment upon installation
- Smart look fits for various applications such as shopping mall, hotels and hospitals.
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.