We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
The high quality WV-CW594 with Super Dynamic 6 technology coupled with a 36x zoom factor is one of the most comprehensive high performance outdoor PTZ cameras on the market today. It is ideal for military installations, parking lots, traffic safety, and generally any application where the highest resolution and feature rich PTZ cameras are required.
WV-CW590 requires 240V AC power source
WV-CW594 requires 24V AC power source
- Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 128x(NTSC) / 160x (PAL) wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- High resolution: 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.5 lx (Color) at F1.4 (Wide), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (Wide). IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode.
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 512x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/100(NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/10,000 s
- 36x zoom lens: 3.3 ~ 119 mm (approx. 720x with digital zoom)
- Pan/Tilt speed of max. 400°/s at preset mode and 0.065°/s super fine control at manual mode
- 5 degrees upper view for various applications
- 256 preset positions that can be activated from the system controller with a switcher or recorder (specific models).
- Auto tracking: The camera follows the largest movement in the image automatically. The camera will pan and tilt to keep the subject in the center of the image.
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with Mask 8 x 6 areas
- Scene Change Detection alarms when lens is covered, spray painted, removed or defocused.
- 4 alarm inputs and 2 outputs terminals
- Alarm actions include Terminal output, Camera positioning, Auto pan, Patrol, SEQ, Sort, Auto track, B/W and command output.
- Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern.
- Internal <NTSC/PAL> / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) <NTSC> synchronization
- Over the coaxial cable or RS485 data (Panasonic, Pelco P/D Protocol) communication
- 16 alphanumerics camera title display
- Multi-language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.
- Built-in fan/heater for temperature changes of –50 °C ~ +50 °C(-58°F ~122°F)
- Built-in sun shield permits camera locations in direct sunlight.
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.