We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
The WV-S1531LNS captures the highest quality images automatically even in very challenging and fast-changing surveillance environments. Intelligent Auto (iA) monitors scene dynamics and motion to adjust key camera settings automatically in real-time reducing distortion such as motion blur on moving objects.
New industry-leading 144dB dynamic range delivers balanced scene exposure in dynamic and extreme-backlit lighting environments.In addition, colour night vision provides outstanding low-light performance with accurate colour rendition and saturation from i-Pro’s 1/3″ sensor, rivaling the performance of costlier 1/2″ sensor cameras in the market. Adopting H.265Smart Coding technology, intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency of up to an average 75 percent over H.264 for longer recording and less storage. Cameras out-of-the-box, supporting full data encryption streaming and being compliant to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured.
Moreover, the application ofClearSight Coatingprovides clearer visibility, allowing optimumsecurity to be maintained even when the camera is installed in an environment subject to rain or water splashing. This applicationmakes sure good visibility is kept even when water dropletssplashon thedome cover; in addition the coatingresists the attachment ofdirt, thereforeallowing the dirt to easily wash when exposed to water enablinga clearer view.
Extreme image quality for evidence capturing under challenging conditions
- Auto Shutter speed control for fast moving vehicles
- Sharp and clear image of a walking person day & night
- Outstanding low light performance in true colour with low noise for night time applications
- Super Dynamic 144dB for backlit situation and shadows on the streets at night
Extreme H.265 compression with newSmart Coding
- Longer recording, less storage compared to any H.264 based compression techniques
- New self-learning ROI*1encoding (Auto VIQS ) dynamically detect motion areas to keep vehicles and human in good picture quality while lowering your bandwidth
- New “Smart Facial Coding” adds more bandwidth reduction for ID camera applications mainly capturing faces
*1Region of Interest
- Full encryption SD card edge recording to keep your data safe
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
- Full end-to-end system encryption with supported NVR/VMS and devices to protect from IP snooping/spoofing and detect data alteration
The cameracomes packed with a variety of high quality featurestypically found in high specification models, such as:
- Salt-air corrosion Resistance
- Extreme Super Dynamic technologies deliver 144 dB wide dynamic range
- Intelligent Auto (iA) feature provides increased discernibility even in environments with poor visibility
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (ICR*2) function : 0.012 lx (Colour), 0.006 lx (B/W) at F1.6
- H.265 compression and Smart coding technology realize high image quality streaming at low bit rates
- Intelligent Face Compression provides high picture quality at “Face best shot area” while reducing other non-important areas to save the network bandwidth and the disk space of recorder
- Encryption and alteration detection functions enhancethe security
- ClearSight Coating: Special coating applied to the surface of the transparent cover that makes it difﬁcult for water droplets to adhere to the dome cover
- Easy Kitting Package making setting camera easy
*2ICR : IR Cut ﬁlter Removal
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.