We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
New industry-leading 144dB dynamic range delivers balanced scene exposure in dynamic and extreme-backlit lighting environments. In addition, color night vision provides outstanding low-light performance with accurate color rendition and saturation from i-Pro’s 1/3″ sensor, rivaling the performance of costlier 1/2″ sensor cameras in the market. Adopting H.265 Smart Coding technology, intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency of up to 95%*1 over H.264 for longer recording and less storage. Cameras out-of-the-box, support full data encryption streaming and is compliant to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured.
This camera is perfectly suitable for applications like Retail, banking, hospitals and building surveillance in general.
*1 Value in Advanced mode depending on the scene
Extreme image quality for evidence capturing under challenging conditions
- x21 zoom ratio
- Sharp and clear image of fast moving vehicles with Intelligent Auto
- Outstanding low light performance in true colour with low noise for night time applications
- Super Dynamic 144dB for backlit situation by headlights and shadows on the streets at night
- Long life Pan/Tilt gear mechanism
Extreme H.265 compression with new Smart Coding
- Longer recording, less storage compared to H.264 based compression techniques
- New self-learning ROI*2 encoding (Auto VIQS) dynamically detect motion areas to keep vehicles and human in good picture quality while lowering your bandwidth
*2 Region of Interest
Extreme Data Security
- Full encryption SD card edge recording to keep your data safe
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
- Full end-to-end system encryption with supported NVR/VMS and devices to protect from IP snooping/spoofing and detect data alteration
The camera comes packed with a variety of high quality features typically found in high specification models, such as:
- Full-HD 1920×1080 60fps
- x21 optical zoom
- Durable Pan/Tilt gear mechanism
- Intelligent Auto (iA) feature provides increased discernibility even in environments with poor visibility
- Extreme Super Dynamic technologies delivering 144 dB wide dynamic range
- Colour night vision (0.001 to 0.015 lx)
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.