We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
Panasonic’s new network camera range iscombining Full HD resolution with thelatestsmart coding technology, capable of significantlyreducing storage and network bandwidth.This PTZ camera is part of ournewi-PRO Extremecamera platformas part of the new H.265 system.
Newindustry-leading 144dB dynamic rangedelivers balanced scene exposure in dynamic and extreme-backlit lighting environments. In addition, colour night vision (0.001 to 0.015 lx) providesoutstanding low-light performancewith accurate colour rendition and saturation from i-Pro’s 1/3″ sensor, rivaling the performance of costlier 1/2″ sensor cameras in the market. Adopting H.265Smart Coding technology, intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency of up to 95%*1over H.264 for longer recording and less storage. A cameraout-of-the-box, support full data encryption streaming and is compliant to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured.
The camera isIP66 andIK10 certified and includes awideoperating temperature range-40°C to +60°C as well as adurable Pan/Tilt gear mechanismgiving it a very strong environmental durability. In combination with theelectric dehumidifier andour touchableClearSight Coatingtechnology preventing water droplets from covering the dome, the WV-S6530N is perfectly suitablefor applications like city surveillance, traffic monitoring, parking lots, logistics and buildings in general.
*1 Value in Advanced mode depending on the scene
Extreme image quality for evidence capturing under challenging conditions
- Long-distance vision with 21x zoom ratio
- Sharp and clear image of fast moving vehicles with Intelligent Auto and touchableClearSight Coating
- Outstanding low light performance in true colour with low noise for night time applications
- Super Dynamic 144dB for backlit situation by headlights and shadows on the streets at night
- Environmental durability: IP66, IK10, long life Pan/Tilt gear mechanism, wide operating temperature up to 60 °C and electric dehumidifier
Extreme H.265 compression with newSmart Coding
- Longer recording, less storage compared to H.264 based compression techniques
- New self-learning ROI*2encoding (Auto VIQS) dynamically detect motion areas to keep vehicles and human in good picture quality while lowering your bandwidth
*2Region of Interest
- Full encryption SD card edge recording to keep your data safe
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
- Full end-to-end system encryption with supported NVR/VMS and devices to protect from IP snooping/spoofing and detect data alteration
The cameracomes packed with a variety of high quality featurestypically found in high specification models, such as:
- Full-HD 1920×1080 60fps
- 21x optical zoom
- TouchableClearSight Coating
- Durable Pan/Tilt gear mechanism
- Intelligent Auto (iA) feature provides increased discernibility even in environments with poor visibility
- Extreme Super Dynamic technologies delivering 144 dB wide dynamic range
- Colour night vision (0.001 to 0.015 lx)
- IP66, IK10 certified
- Wideoperating temperature range -40°C to +60°C
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.