We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
The 4K 360-degree camera has integrated an image compensation being able to provide a wide variety of transmission modes: Fisheye, Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTA and Quad streams.
The WV-SFV481 can deliver 9M image up to 15 fps and 4M image up to 30fps. The day/night (IR) function with the digital noise reduction and 3D-DNR allows clear images in low light conditions.
ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures sharp focus in both colour and monochrome modes correcting the focus when temperature swings having a clear focus in any condition. The newly developed Panasonic lens delivers an extremely good image quality on the edges of the image and with the lens distortion compensation the images can be adjusted 256 steps.
The WV-SFV481 is equipped with a vandal resistance mechanism for high reliability and comply EN50155 standard for on vehicle applications.
Some of the advanced features include Face detection to detect the position of human faces within the image, Variable Image Quality on Specified area to retain higher quality with lower bandwidth and the unique dehumidification device to reduce moisture in various weather conditions.
The WV-SFV481 has the option to add intelligent functions like the Heat Map for high traffic zones and long-stay zones, the people counting by up to 12 cross lines and the unique moving object remover, which removes the moving objects of the images providing privacy while keeping the background at the same time.
- 360° monitoring with a wide variety of transmission modes : Fisheye, Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTZ, and Quad streams (H.264)
- 9M (2992×2992) images up to 15 fps and 4M (2048×2048) up to 30fps
- Approximate 1/2 inches, high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Super high resolution by 12.4 mega pixels high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new 4K ULTRA HD engine.
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range
- Digital Noise Reduction:3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function:0.3 lx (Colour), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.9
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures enables automatic focus adjustment for sharp image both in colour and B/W modes
- VIQS technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- New technologies like Super Chroma Compensation for better colour reproducibility even in low illumination are equipped as standard
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. (Optional)
- Intelligent function such as Intruder / Loitering / Direction / Scene change / Object / Cross line detection, People Count (Cross line), MOR(Moving Object Remover) Function, Heat map (High Traffic Zone / Long-stay Zone) (Optional)
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
- Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions
- Compatible with EN50155 for railways applications
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.