We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality over Specified area) Technology
- H.264 Compression – Retain high image quality at lower file sizes
- IR LED and Day/Night function – Allows the bulletcamera to operate at low light levels
- Water and dust resistant
- High light compensation – this prevents the bullet camera from being dazzled when presented with high lighting conditions
- Auto back focus – This feature allows the user to install the bullet camera easily, saving costs and time on the installation process
Not only is this HDbullet camera extremely versatile and inundated with intelligent features, it also comes at a very reasonable price. To find out more about this,please click here, or follow the ‘Contact us to learn more’ button at the bottom of this page. Panasonic’s smart coding technology ensures that integrating this bullet camera with your security system is low cost and extremely beneficial in terms of future operating costs. Smart coding technologycan also be found in theWV-SPW312Lbullet camera.
To view the in depth specifications for this product, please click on the ‘Brochure’ tab at the top of this page, orclick here.
- Approximately 1/3 inch, high sensitivity MOS sensor
- Smart Coding
- Face super dynamic – ensures clear images of faces
- Fog compensation feature
- Alarm controlled JPEG image compression – Image quality can be triggered to high upon sounding of system alarm
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.