We invite you to negotiate the price! Ask for a discount on larger orders or for purchase with another product.
- 1080p Full HD images up to 30 ips, 360 view
- Newly developed 3.1 Megapixel MOS sensor
- Multiple H.264 and JPEG streams combined with Panasonic ‘UniPhier’ technology
- Face Detection Technology ensures clear face images
- 360 view, quad, dual panorama, single mode view
- SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- Compatible with EN50155 Railway applications – Electronic equipment used on rolling stock.M12 connector for Public and industrial transport (WV-SW458M only)
The WV-SW458 IP dome provides FULL HD quality images and a wealth of features packed into a vandal resistant outdoor housing.
Using a newly developed 3.1 MOS sensor, the SW458 provides 1080p HD images across multiple H.264 and JPEG streams. Using Super Dynamic technology to deliver 128x dynamic range, the simple day/night image quality of the SW458 is ideal in all conditions.
Packed with features, the SW458 is the most intelligent camera to date. Face detection allows the camera to adjust product focus to capture a person in shot and also use the XML data to trigger an alarm upon detection if using a compatible recorder. VIQS (variable image quality on specified area) is the latest innovation to the Smart HD range, allowing the camera to have higher resolution only on specified areas of the image, meaning lower bandwidth.
The WV-SW458 provides all the latest Smart HD innovations in an IP66 rated vandal housing, fitted with dehumidification technology, ensuring is fit for all outdoor needs. Also, ONVIF compliant the dome is a must for a wide range of applications.
To download the SAE100 or SAE200 software for this product, please refer to the table below. Please ensure to check the model number against each firmware version to ensure that there are no compatibility issues.
Each Panasonic product is covered by our technical support before and after the purchase.
We guarantee the highest level of service and after the warranty period we offer discounts for post-warranty repairs. Panasonic service and product service, in which we participate, ensure that you receive the best service.
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.