The OPAL detector has a detection angle as wide as 100 degrees and a reach of more than 15 meters. Also, as the look down zone is protected, any intruder’s attempt to approach the device to damage it or pull it off will be detected. In addition, the detector software has been designed so as to avoid false alarms caused by the movement of small pets.
Also the device enclosure is unique, as it is made using two-component injection molding technology. The result of it is a splash-proof IP54 rated design, which protects the OPAL electronics against harmful atmospheric phenomena. The detector enclosure is also characterized by high mechanical strength and resistance to UV radiation. For additional protection of the device against atmospheric precipitation and fouling, you can install the HOOD C(white) or HOOD C GY (gray) protective cover on the detector enclosure.
The OPAL detector is designed for mounting directly on a flat surface. If the detector is to be turned vertically or tilted horizontally, you can use special angle-type or ball-joint type brackets from the BRACKET C set (white) or BRACKET C GY set (gray).
The OPAL detector is available in two color versions: white (OPAL) and gray (OPAL GY).
- dual technology: PIR and microwave
- anti-masking function based on the microwave technology
- configuration of the sensitivity of detection paths using the PCB buttons
- splash-proof polycarbonate enclosure, IP54 rated
- tamper protection against opening and detachment
- digital temperature compensation for correct detector operation in -40°C to +55°C temperature range
- can be used in adverse weather conditions (rain, snow, fog, strong wind)
- high immunity to false alarms because of the use of auto-tuning algorithm
- look down creep zone control
- small animal immunity option (up to 20 kg)
- low power consumption
- can be installed directly on a flat surface or with the use of dedicated brackets from BRACKET C set:
- angle type bracket: constant 45° angle
- ball-joint bracket: adjustable vertically through 60° and horizontally through 90°
BR Centre offers installations of alarm systems, CCTV systems, electrical wiring and intelligent buildings.
BR Centre also offers repairs of all high-end, professional, broadcast, DSLR and CCTV equipment manufactured by Sony, Panasonic or JVC for UK and Ireland customers.
Quick diagnosis, free estimates and quick repair turnaround. We keep a stock of many common replacement parts, therefore, some repairs can be performed in a few hours.